16+ to 18+ YEARS: AS-A2
Students who are admitted to this section have to meet the minimum requirements stipulated by the school for the various subjects on offer.
The subjects will be taken at Advanced Subsidiary (AS) Level in the first year, and students may take three to four subjects. In the second year, students may drop a subject and take 3 subjects at A2 Level.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY & subjects offered
- A minimum of five A* – C grades including Mathematics and English. Any student failing to meet these criteria may expect to have his/her entry questioned.
- It is required that students have obtained at least a grade B at IGCSE in the subjects they intend to study.
- Students should have a good record of conduct and attendance.
Additional Subject Specific Conditions: Minimum Requirements:
- Biology: IGCSE grade B in Biology and Mathematics. It is an advantage to have done IGCSE
- Business: IGCSE grade C in English and Mathematics.
- Chemistry: IGCSE grade B in Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Computer Science: IGCSE grade B in ICT or Computer Studies
- Economics: IGCSE grade B in English and Mathematics.
- English Literature: IGCSE grade B in English (E1L) or IGCSE grade A in E2L.
- French: IGCSE grade A in Foreign Language French or DELF B1.
- Geography: IGCSE grade B in Geography.
- History: IGCSE grade B in History or English
- Mathematics: IGCSE grade B.
- Physics: IGCSE grade B in Physics and Mathematics.